643 106th Ave, Naples, FL 34108 – (Naples Park in the Vanderbilt Beach Area)
3 Bedrooms+Den, 2 full baths, 2 car garage, large heated pool & Spa
This 3 bedroom + den, 2 full baths, 2 car garage single family home sleeps 6 and is the perfect destination for your next vacation in Naples
Haven’t booked your next vacation in Naples yet? You are in luck! This beautiful home just came on the market and the calendar is quite open for those of you still looking for Jan through April dates.
You will Ooh and Aah over the upgrades in this home, the inviting and bright floorpan, the chic but relaxed setting, and the modern amenities. Everything you need to have a memorable vacation and an easy walk to Vanderbilt Beach.
This is a pet friendly home, case by case – non-refundable pet fee applies.
Love the beach? Dining out, tennis, doing some shopping? Then you’ll love this vacation home in Naples Park of Vanderbilt Beach.
We want you to relax, enjoy and come back.
- Desirable location in the community on the 600 block of 106th Ave – A closer and easy walk to Vanderbilt Beach
- 3 Year Old with great features
- Tile floors throughout (carpet in bedrooms)
- Large screened pool & spa
- Tropical landscaped backyard will offer you all the privacy you need.
- Cable & wireless Internet provided.
- Cruiser bikes provided (2 each).
- Beach chairs & beach towels provided.
Walk to Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor Wiggins State Park & Beach
Walk to waterfront restaurants
Minutes to the Ritz Carlton, La Playa Hotel and the Turtle Club
Minutes to trendy Mercato, shopping, dining and theater
Artis – Naples
Public tennis courts
Call us Today at 239-776-5077 with any questions.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE (pool photos will be updated soon with new pool furnishings).