I am a full-time Realtor in the area and have extensive local knowledge and experience you will benefit from. I have good resources to provide you with tremendous exposure for your listing and my experience in handling tenants will prove beneficial in creating repeat tenants.
I can help you with all your Real Estate needs every step of the way. Our office offers a full range of sales, rental and property management services.
When you list your property with me, you are not just a number. I do extensive marketing to maximize your exposure. Your property will be listed in the Sunshine MLS system, on our website here, on Downing-Frye Realty’s website (a very powerful marketing tool) and on Realtor.com (the #1 consumer website for real estate).
I have a reputation for hard work, customer service, great connections and getting the job done!! Downing-Frye Realty has over 600 realtors and most of these Realtors will call me for their rental needs. I will leave no stone unturned in attempting to lease or sell your property. I also offer generous co-broke commissions to the other Realtors to entice them to bring their clients.
What I will need from you:
We are extremely busy writing several leases per day, showing multiple clients on a daily basis and handling property and tenant issues. In order for us to be productive and not exhaust our energies gathering the pieces for the listing, we ask the owner to provide at the time of the listing the following:
- 3 copies of keys (2 for Tenants and 1 for us to keep in case of an emergency).
- Mailbox keys, pool or clubhouse keys, all garage door and gate openers.
- If the property is furnished I request an inventory of furnishings.
- Copies of all applications to the board and contact information.
- The HOA or condo property management companies do not inform us when rules, application procedures or fees change. They send this information to the Owners. PLEASE let me know if there are any changes. Your tenants need to stay informed of changes, too.
Due to the amount of time and energy I put into setting up and marketing your listing, I ask for at least a 12-month listing agreement. If the property is well maintained and priced correctly, it will rent quickly at top dollar based on time of year and inventory on market.